Welcome to Shorewood Hills!

In 1926 a group of 12 men from Bethany Beach formed a syndicate to purchase a large block of land from the estate of Edward K. Warren.  First known as Bethany Hills, the lakefront property was eventually renamed Shorewood Hills Country Club, a private community of families that had its grand opening in June of 1928.  Many of the first families are still residents and Shorewood continues, to this day, as a private community.  It is our desire, after more than 75 years to preserve much of Shorewood's historical character and to continue its way of life.

Shorewood Board Officers

Committees